Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No Spend January Day 12

Today was another work day. Had waffles for breakfast, bean/rice/chicken bowl from lunch, and the last of my chicken and white bean chili for dinner. All food I had pre-prepared, and at no cost to me. :) I also stopped by the library to check out season two of Mad Men. I rented all for discs for $2.20, and I get to keep them for a week. Take that, Blockbuster! If this were six months ago, I would have ordered the season on Amazon, and part of me does still want to own this show, but I am proud of myself for making wiser financial decisions.

I also need to get gas before work tomorrow, which ideally should last me through the month. But, I am driving to Newport for dinner tomorrow night (another date...my unofficial New Year's resolution is to do more dating), and then driving to hang out with a friend who I haven't seen in a few years. But, my carpool buddy drives next week, and I plan to ride with him as many days as possible, so we shall see how I do on the gas front.

So, after a well-spent $2.20, I have $23.98 to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment