Sunday, January 10, 2010

No Spend January Day 9

Saturday I slept in (80's cover bands are exhausting) until it was time to get up and go take the CSET, so that I can get my English credential. I took the written test, the whole time wondering why it could not be on the computer so I could just type it and not have my hand ache by the end of it. Grrr. Anyway, I was really tired, so I stopped at McDonald's to get an iced coffee and ended up also get a big n' tasty burger, since I hadn't eaten at home. Interestingly, McDonald's has started printing the nutrition info right on the packages for their food. I was actually surprised that it wasn't too horrible. Not good by any stretch, but not horrible. 

Then I came home and wrote the paper I had procrastinated on, since it was due that day. Then my sister came over and we watched Ally McBeal on DVD and stayed up super late talking. She brought a bottle of wine and I went to the grocery store to get some food. I am actually not counting the grocery store against myself, because I realized I didn't buy enough to last me all month, so I am going to do one more (reasonable) grocery run. That also makes sure I get some fresh fruits and vegetables, which is important.

So, I started the day with $28.50 and spent $4.32 at McDonald's, leaving me with $24.18.

1 comment:

  1. I've also been watching Ally McBeall on DVD. I've been renting them through Netflix.

    ReplyDelete