Monday, January 25, 2010

No Spend January Day 25

Today I went to work and carpooled with my friend Kari. The annoying thing about carpooling with Kari is that she leaves earlier in the morning and stays later in the afternoon than I do. The great thing about carpooling with Kari is that she leaves earlier in the morning and stays later in the afternoon than I do. I was at work for nine hours and twenty minutes today. Here is a list of things I got done (other than teaching my normal day):
*Graded District Assessments
*Sorted field trip slips and made list of who is missing them on the board
*Emailed a bunch of people about a bunch of stuff :)
*Uploaded all the yearbook photos I have been trying to get to
*Edited the yearbook master pages (almost done with this project. So close!)
*Got transcript info from Biola to National University all ready to fax tomorrow morning
*Requested Middlesex from the Library for book club

Seriously, I got so much done by sitting in my classroom and working, rather than running around after school. I have a stack of stuff to deal with around campus tomorrow, but I got it all in one place, ready to go. I felt really productive at work-totally worth staying until 4:30.

Anyway, after I got home I did a little baking, ate dinner, finished Weeds Season 5 (gasp!) and Lost Season 5 (Double, no Triple gasp!!). And actually, since I needed to get caught up on Lost by next week, that actually feels productive too. TV is on my to-do list.

I also gathered my recycling, and am planning to go on Wednesday to cash that in. Hopefully it's enough to put me back in black. We shall see.

So, it's another no spend, no drive day for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment