Monday, January 11, 2010

No Spend January Day 11

Well, today was my first day back at work after vacation and also a no spend day. This is no coincidence. When I work, I am way less likely to spend money. We only get half an hour for lunch, so going out isn't an option. And, if I have food at home I am likely to eat it rather than going out. So, after having delicious mac and cheese that I mentioned in the last post for lunch, I came home and had leftover chicken and white bean chile for dinner. Then my friend Shelby came over and we made a few margaritas, shared a mini-frozen pizza, and caught up. We talked about going to Acapulco for Margarita Monday, but I wanted to get another real no spend day in, and I know she's on a budget too, so we stayed in.

I also sold another two items on Amazon, but I will wait to add them to the total until they actually post to my checking account toward the end of the month. So, my balance is the same as yesterday, $24.18. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment