Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekly Money Check Up

From My Pretty Pennies


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was $300 for my two year gym membership. Followed by a close second at $295 for my National Boards units (which go toward my salary point raise). Both good investments, but ouch! It was an expensive week!
2. Today I feel pretty good about money. I made some more Amazon sales (details tomorrow), so I know I can make another small car payment. I am doing some long-term thinking about goals, but that's a topic for another post as well.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was made the boyfriend waffles and bacon on Sunday morning instead of going out to breakfast like we usually do. It was nice.
4. I will consider this week a success if I don't eat dairy for the rest of the week. I'm trying to see how it affects my system,  but it's sooo hard to avoid! Also, if I get my Christmas cards sent out!
5. My favorite holiday drink is caramel apple cider...yum!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go making breakfast in on Sunday! We usually go out too. It's much easier and a fun treat to look forward to, but not so good on the wallet :(

    Good luck on the Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete