Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Few Updates

I mentioned in a previous post about how I decided to spend $300 to get a gym membership for two years. I think this is a good decision, so I budgeted that for December.

I also am working on taking more classes so that I can get a raise by the end of the school year. I think that's a good decision, so I took all my extra November budget money ($142.01) that I would have put toward my car, plus another $513.99 to pay for classes that will get me nine units. That puts me VERY close to my raise, which is exciting.

All that means that I was only able to put and extra $69.29 toward my car payment this month. Which is good, all things considered. And I think I'm making good choices with my money this month. But it sucks to know that I will have to wait longer to be out of my car debt.

Oh well. Gym and classes, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment