Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Weekly Money Check Up

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on getting my hair cut and colored for $100
2. Today I feel apprehensive money because I'm trying to figure out how I can pay for all of my classes and gym membership, while in the back of my mind I really want to pay extra on my car. 
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was go to my friend Felisa's Day After Day After Thanksgiving Party on Saturday. (DADAT for short). Everyone brings leftovers...it was fun.
4. I will consider this week a success if I feel better and can rally for my class Saturday. I'm sick, and since the class is free, if I still feel sick I'm not going.
5. My favorite holiday song is Hark the Herald Angels Sing. I love the lyrics and singing it at church with a bunch of people is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment