From 2009-2012 I paid off 28,000 of my own debt. During that time I moved from Long Beach back to Whittier, met the man who is now my husband, and learned tons about how to manage my money. I'm back to blogging now that I'm married and my husband and I work to pay off his student loans. We're adding a baby to the mix this year, to keep things interesting. I don't own a home (and I'm just past 30) but I've come a long way on my financial journey!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gas. And man, it's so expensive right now!
2. Today I feel meticulous about money. I sold more books that I found in my mom's garage on Amazon today. I'll have to wait til I ship, but I believe that will bring me another $30. I'm keeping a close eye on all my money because of the move this month.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was play Trivial Pursuit! I love that game!
4. I will consider this week a success if I get all but my last few big items and everything I need for next week moved. I'd like to have everything else moved by the end of the weekend. We shall see...
5. I am trying to reconcile my relationship with the gym. I feel great after I go, but the thought of going is always SO unappealing. I've been going with my carpool buddy, but I need some motivation of my own too.