Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Payday This and That

I got paid today, thanks to direct deposit. That's the good news. The not so good news is that I can tell they took at least one furlough day out of that check. Maybe two. I won't know for sure until I get my paystub tomorrow. I sort of hope it's two, because that means that in February I will actually get my whole check. How glorious!

I made my regular car payment today. Ho hum. I'm under $6,000 though, so that's an exciting development.

There is another $100 in my e-fund for now, though I'll be taking out at least $300 to cover my pro-rated rent.  Thank goodness for my emergency fund. For reals.

I'm not getting my hair did this month, in order to save money. I'm due for highlights in the next couple of weeks, but I'm going to push it to the first week of February.

That's all for now, dear readers. I'm having a Book Swap tomorrow night, so look forward to pictures of that frugal fun for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment