Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kerri's Cottage Cheese Dip

I got this recipe from my roommate, and I LOVE it. It's actually a pretty healthy dip. I serve it with tortilla chips. I took a picture, but it does not accurately represent it's deliciousness, so you're just going to have to trust me on this one. Make it. I brought it to my book swap last night (pictures to follow) and it was a hit.

Ingredients:
1 large container of low-fat cottage cheese
3 chopped roma tomatoes
2 bunches green onion, chopped
1 medium can of whole green chiles (but then chop them yourself. The diced ones are too juicy and small.)
pepper, to taste
garlic salt, to taste

Combine everything. It's a really easy recipe. Let it sit in the fridge for a few hours to get more flavorful and then dig in. It's addicting, and it's the healthiest dip I know how to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment