Sunday, January 31, 2010

No Spend January Day 30

Saturday I set out to bring in some extra money. First, I mailed the DVD I sold on Amazon.com, which after shipping netted me $1.27. (I think I only spent $5 on that DVD in college, so I'm fine with that profit). Then I took in my recycling and got $3.80. Next, I went to the grocery store and picked up stuff to make tacos, along with other basics to get me through a week or two.

I spent most of the afternoon reading Middlesex for book club (the longest book ever). Then I made dinner for my roommate and my sister, along with making a pot of spaghetti with Italian sausage that I separated into meal-sized portions right away. Erin brought chips, Kerri provided beans and beer and we had a lovely dinner.

So, I brought in $5.07, meaning that I am back in black, with a total of 63 cents to my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment