Sunday, January 24, 2010

No Spend January Day 24

This morning I got up and made soup with Becca's recipe. Here it is:

Saute onion and garlic in large stock pot. Add a can of stewed tomatoes (chop them up a little) and a carton of chicken broth. Then add three cheese tortellini (the kind from the refrigerated section, I got mine at Trader Joe's). I cooked it until it was almost to a boil and then added a can of artichoke hearts (not the glass jar, but the can you can buy from Trader Joe's. Juice and all.)  It was delicious.

Then I took advantage of the sunshine and went for a bike ride on the beach, down to the Queen Mary with some friends. Then I came home, did laundry, and watched the rest of Weeds Season 5. Another free day, and another No Drive Day, and now I am off to bed.

1 comment: