Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 26

Well, on day 26 I worked, had a meeting after school, and then came home to meet up with my roommate to go to a Haiti fundraiser. A restaurant/bar in Redondo Beach was hosting an event where all the food and drink proceeds went to an orphanage in Haiti. I had a twenty dollar bill in my room (because some of my spending was on debit card) so I decided to go and not count it against myself-it's for Haitian children, after all. So, I went and spent $17 and had leftovers for my dinner on day 27.

I have been gathering recyclables to take in on Saturday and hopefully make up my $3.43 deficit. We shall see though. It's not as much as I would normally take in, but I figure if I can get into the black by Sunday, it will be worth it. If not, I know I definitely saved some money this month, and made some money by getting rid of extra books, CDs, and movies in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment