Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mission Accomplished!

I made a goal this year to make $500 by selling items on Amazon/Ebay/Craigslist, etc. I am happy to say that I have already surpassed that goal!

The big jump was when I sold my TV, DVD player, and hutch when BF moved in. I also sold my beer pong table for $40 to a friend who hosts lots of parties. Other than that it's been books, DVDs, and CDs on Amazon, as well as some smaller Ebay items.

As of now, my total is $544.89, but I still plan to keep selling things when I can, including an old Guess purse I currently have listed on Ebay.

It feels good to have a goal checked off and to know that I am simplifying my life by getting rid of clutter, as well as making extra money.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a mighty effort- well done !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! It's such a great feeling to set a goal and accomplish it. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete