Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Weekly Money Check Up

My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to www.myprettypennies.com!

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was $126 on a new battery for my car. Loads of fun.

2. Today I feel focused towards money. I am trying to find extra money in my budget to still make an extra car payment even though I had to buy my new car battery.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was babysit for two super fun kids on Saturday!!

4. I will consider this week a success if I go for a walk at least three times this week. It's time to get back on the exercise bandwagon.

5. This year for halloween I am dressing up as a beer garden girl. The BF is being a mug of beer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment