Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weekly Money Check Up

Here are my answers to My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Checkup. She does hers on Mondays, but I just sorta grab it and do it sometime toward the end of my week. Because I'm organized like that. Enjoy!


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on $23 for my dinner and part of a friend's for her birthday. We went to Olive Garden and I resisted wine and drank water and had soup, salad, and breadsticks.
2. Today I feel impatient about money. I get paid Monday, and I'm ready for a fresh start in my budget categories and to get moving on my car debt...I want to make another lump sum payment!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was went to a Kings pre-season game. I got to go for free with a friend and all I did was pay $7 for parking.
4. I will consider this week a success if I make dinner at home 5/7 nights. I want to work on not burning through my fun money at the beginning of the month.
5. The thing I am most looking forward to about this autumn is wearing my boots with dresses and tights. And the holidays-Halloween, my birthday, and Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment