Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weekly Money Check Up

From My Pretty Pennies...enjoy.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on getting my hair did...$100 including tip.
2. Today I feel great towards money. Due to my birthday, I am way under budget in a lot of categories compared to where I normally am at this point in the month. And there are more birthday coupons to use!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was this is a big cheat, but my mom's cousin signed the bf and me in to Disneyland today for free, since it's my birthday. Connections! But other than that, it would be going to church for the first time in a few months.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get my birthday thank you notes written and mailed.
5. If I could could quit my job for a month and travel throughout one country, I would choose just one country??? Umm,  a big one. Italy? Since there's so much to see there and I only saw two cities on my first trip there.

No comments:

Post a Comment