Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Weekly Money Check Up

From My Pretty Pennies...enjoy!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on rent. But other than that, my extra payment to my car! :)
2. Today I feel bueno towards money. My grocery spending for the month is high already, but my eating out budget only has three bucks spent so far, so I guess that's a good trade off.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was learn how to do digital animation at a class that only cost $15. I have one more next weekend...I'll post my video on the blog when it's done.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get the kids' figurative language projects graded and returned...they're turning in essays on Friday, so I want the projects off of my desk.
5. My go-to recipe is I go through phases, but probably chicken white bean chili. It's easy and it saves well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment