1. The most I’ve spent this last week was $126 on a new battery for my car. Loads of fun.
2. Today I feel focused towards money. I am trying to find extra money in my budget to still make an extra car payment even though I had to buy my new car battery.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was babysit for two super fun kids on Saturday!!
4. I will consider this week a success if I go for a walk at least three times this week. It's time to get back on the exercise bandwagon.
5. This year for halloween I am dressing up as a beer garden girl. The BF is being a mug of beer. :)