From 2009-2012 I paid off 28,000 of my own debt. During that time I moved from Long Beach back to Whittier, met the man who is now my husband, and learned tons about how to manage my money. I'm back to blogging now that I'm married and my husband and I work to pay off his student loans. We're adding a baby to the mix this year, to keep things interesting. I don't own a home (and I'm just past 30) but I've come a long way on my financial journey!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on getting my hair did...$100 including tip.
2. Today I feel great towards money. Due to my birthday, I am way under budget in a lot of categories compared to where I normally am at this point in the month. And there are more birthday coupons to use!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was this is a big cheat, but my mom's cousin signed the bf and me in to Disneyland today for free, since it's my birthday. Connections! But other than that, it would be going to church for the first time in a few months.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get my birthday thank you notes written and mailed.
5. If I could could quit my job for a month and travel throughout one country, I would choose just one country??? Umm, a big one. Italy? Since there's so much to see there and I only saw two cities on my first trip there.