Friday, September 3, 2010

I love a bargain

This post could totally be filed under TMI, but then, sharing all about your finances on the internet could definitely be in that category as well, so tough.

Here's why I love Victoria's Secret: I got two coupons in the mail this month from them, both for a free pair of underwear (no purchase necessary) and for $10 off a bra. So I picked out two bras and two pairs of underwear. I went up to the counter and told her I had two coupons...could I use them both? Yes, she just rang up two separate transactions for me. I saved $20 and got $16 worth of free underwear. And seven pieces of pink tissue paper, which I use for gift wrap. (Yes, I counted. But seriously, they have kept me stocked on tissue paper this year.)

And I will also tell you that the new Incredible bra is just that. SO comfortable. You should get one. Unless you're a man. Then stay out of Victoria's Secret, because it's weird when I make eye contact with strange men while holding my underwear in there. I'm just sayin.

2 comments:

  1. Snorted my coffee on the last paragraph. Sounds like you had a great time shopping for unmentionables. They do wonders for the " I feel fancy' factor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha loved this! Too funny. And great deals :)

    ReplyDelete