Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bloggy Secret Santa-Thank You!

I am just now getting to this, but I participated in the Bloggy Secret Santa, hosted by Serendipity. It was so fun to get to know bloggers by both giving an receiving. I got mine a few weeks before Christmas. I was so excited!

I opened the card and saw that my gift was from Sharon at Musings of a Midlife Mom. I really enjoy her blog...it focuses on "living more and spending less."

I tore open the package and saw two great gifts inside:
I got this adorable stationary set! It goes great on my desk at work, and it's nice to have something pretty, inspirational, and useful for work.  I love the color-scheme too!
She also got me this awesome set of mini-lip glosses from Ulta! I love the variety in colors, and they're perfect to slip into my purse to take with me! I even returned my unopened lip gloss I bought at Sephora because I was so excited about these!

So, though this is late, a huge thank you to Sharon for the great gifts, and to Serendipity for organizing the exchange...I'll definitely be participating again next year!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked everything! You are an inspiration to me...anyone who can teach middle schoolers is a rockstar! :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you participated and glad you enjoyed friend!

    ReplyDelete