Sunday, October 23, 2011

Taking A Breath

Yes, I'm alive. I just haven't been online except for work stuff since Tuesday. It was a crazy week. Besides work, I had:

Monday-dentist appointment
Tuesday-date night with bf
Wednesday-Doctor's appointment and Mom's birthday
Thursday-Middle School Pep Squad practice and a hair appointment
Friday-Happy hour (can't complain about that!)
Saturday-All day class to earn salary points, BF's family event last night

It's. Been. Crazy.

I have several blog posts rolling around in my mind. I'm a little over budget because of my dentist appointment and a small shopping trip on Tuesday. I am considering it my dress code reward for October. :)

Today I'm running errands, looking for a Halloween costume, cleaning my house, and writing a week's worth of blog posts. I've missed writing and reading your blogs, and hopefully this week will be a bit more mellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment