Sunday, October 2, 2011

Earned my $50 ING Bonus!

Today I went to the gym (where two machines shut off on me, making for the worst workout ever), and then went to run a few errands. I decided to use my ING Debit card three times today so that I could earn my $50 bonus. I have fifty bucks in there, so I needed to make small purchases. I also wanted to buy things I would have purchased anyway so that I wasn't spending for spending's sake.

First, I went to Big Lots, where I bought cotton pads to take off my eye makeup ($1.20).  I also saw a sulfate-free shampoo for only $2(!) so I decided to try that as well. I also impulse purchased a 2 liter bottle of diet soda for .75. Not bad, got out of the store for less than five bucks.

Next, I headed to Target to buy Lysol wipes. I found a rebate for up to $5 on them, so I'll eventually get that money back. I also grabbed 120 Halloween erasers to give out to my students ($2). Spent about seven bucks.

Last I went to Trader Joe's to get rice and stir fry ingredients for tonight's dinner. I also bought one of their pre-made salads to take to lunch one day next week. I spent around nine dollars there.

Now I just have to wait a month and a half to see the bonus. But, I'm glad I got that taken care of in one day. I'm gong to transfer the money from my credit union account back into ING so that I don't lose any of my savings from these purchases. Remind me to double check with ING around Thanksgiving to make sure I get my bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment