Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Here's why I'm lame.

So, I flew home from Portland with only two hours of sleep...I had an earlyish flight and we were out super late the night before. One of those, so late it's now early kind of nights. Anyway, I had my iPod shuffle in my sweatshirt pocket while on the plane. Then once I landed in Long Beach, I took off my sweatshirt and draped it over my purse while waiting at the baggage terminal. And, if you haven't guessed it yet, my iPod is now gone. LAME. I am blaming it on my lack of sleep, normally I'm really careful.

So, I am now planning on getting an iPod nano in September. I have a $60 rebate coming in from my cell phone (any day now), so I will have to spend about $90. I had thought about buying a new laptop and getting the iPod free in the past, but I think I'd rather wait until next summer when my car is paid off to make that big of a purchase. If I get an iPod then, I can sell it to pay for part of the laptop.

I'm excited to get a new iPod, though I wish I hadn't lost my other one...grrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment