Thursday, August 19, 2010

Closing some Amazon listings

The other day I went to my Amazon seller account to adjust prices to make sure mine were competitive. I actually ended up closing about eight listings because it just wasn't worth it to me to sell a book for 99 cents. I actually end up losing money by the time I ship it and Amazon takes their commission. So, I gathered up the items that won't sell and took them to "Out of the Closet" my local thrift store, which raises money for the AIDS Healthcare Foundation. It's nice to have that stuff out of my closet and into theirs. :)

This leaves me with only three Amazon listings, which is kind of a nice feeling. I also sold some items on Ebay this week, bringing in a little money and once again, reducing clutter in my house. My original goal for the year was to make $100 selling items on Amazon and Ebay. I have already earned over $150, so I feel good about that goal. Now I just have to work on those No Drive Days and I'll be in business!

No comments:

Post a Comment