Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm Sold on Fresh & Easy!

I know I'm late on this bandwagon, but I have to say I finally shopped at Fresh & Easy today and I am quite pleased with my purchases. I had a $5 off when you spend $20 coupon, so with that I was out the door for $16.12. Here's what I got:

*Baby carrots (16oz)
*Frozen mango
*Frozen berry blend
*1 can black beans
*2 cans white beans
*Pre-cut tomatoes
*Pre-cut red onion
*Bunch of celery
*1 lb of tangerines
*3 pears
*Fresh cilantro
*Salad mix
*3 bananas
*2 cucumbers

I have two more $5 off $20 to use in future weeks, and I'm sure I will. I joined Weight Watchers this week, and since fruits and veggies are zero points, I definitely wanted to stock up on those items. I made a great bean salad tonight with those ingredients, with plenty left over for lunch and to bring to book club tomorrow night. 

This is not a one-stop shop, but for produce it's great! They have some good deals on things like chips and meat too, but I'm trying not to eat those things. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment