Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekly Money Check Up

From MPP...

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my utilities. I wrote checks for my last water/gas/trash from my old place plus the $35 deposit on my new one. I also paid the electric bill with deposit. Whoo! Party!


2. Today I feel satisfied towards money. I got part of my tax return back already and I'm on track on my budget. As soon as my federal return comes back, I'll be able to make some magic happen.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was go see a co-worker's husband's band on Friday. There was no cover, and I bought bf and I each a drink, so it was a pretty cheap night.

4. I will consider this week a success if I get work stuff done (grades, district assessments, yearbook, kickoff of cancer fundraiser...) without having a total breakdown.

5. For the Super Bowl, I ran errands-grocery store, picked up free books, cleaned, worked on my online class. I usually watch with a group of people, but I used the time to catch up on some home business. And I'm fine with that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment