Monday, March 22, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

Clinique Bonus Time!

I love Clinique Bonus. It happens every March/April and every October. Spend $21.50 and you get a free gift. I bought mascara (desperately needed a new brown one), an eyebrow pencil, and my face powder (Clinique's bare minerals). This was enough to get two gifts (my friend works there, so she let me get two. If not, go twice). I am going to sell one of them on Ebay, but here's what you get (description from the website):

All Gifts Include Even Better Moisturizer Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer, Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, and High Lengths Mascara (I haven't bought black mascara in years, since I always get it in the bonus.)


Pick your palette of eye and lip shades that best enhances your skin's undertone: warm for skins with a golden cast, cool for skins with a pink cast. (I chose cool, and I really like the eyeshadow. The lipstick is a little bright, but it's a fun color.)

You also get two makeup bags, which are great for travel or for using as a gift bag instead of buying a regular gift bag that the person will just throw away. I also use bonus stuff that I can't use myself as stocking stuffers or put them in the makeup bags with a gift card for a birthday/Mother's Day type of gift.

Yes, this is a spend money to get something idea...but if you're going to buy the makeup anyway, it's worth stocking up now so you can get the other items.

2 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for the head's up! I wear Clinique powder and foundation when I do wear makeup. I haven't bought any new stuff since 2005, so it is about time! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,

    Today I causally visited your Blog: www.homeownerby30.blogspot.com and was really impressed with some of your articles and pages. I must say that you have spent lot of time and effort to ensure your visitor to gain benefit through quality informative contents. But it is equally more important for you to promote your website so that you can increase your site PR and traffic. For that I can offer you my finance website which has good PR and you can place your links in my content. If you want we can also go for article exchange or guest post.

    Thus visitors coming to my site will automatically get diverted to your site and it will help you to increase your site PR and traffic.

    For any other information please get in touch with me through my mail: sarajames27@gmail.com. If you have anything else in your mind please feel free to share with me.

    Looking for your positive reply.

    Thanks,

    Sara James

    ReplyDelete