First, I got 34 tampons and 18 pads for free...here's the breakdown:
1. 6 Playtex products (requested samples online)
Other girly freebies...
4. Two pairs of underwear from Victoria's Secret (If they don't want me to use two of the coupons in one month, they should not send me two coupons.)
5. 2 Free Too-Faced mascara samples from Sephora inside JC Penney (they were out of another sample I went in for, so they gave me a mascara.)
6. Bare Minerals powder sample from Sephora inside JC Penney
7. Allure Magazine-my friend Rene had a free subscription coupon and gifted it to me. No strings attached for a year!
8. Clinique Gift with Purchase-technically this wasn't totally free since I had to buy makeup to get it. But I stock up on my foundation, mascara, and eyebrow pencil during gift, all items I would buy anyway. I got two gifts, one of which I sold on Ebay. I detailed the gift in another post if you're interested in the details.
9. Aveda Caribbean Breeze lotion (travel sized bottle)
10. Crest White Strips sample
11. Olay Body Wash Sample (travel sized bottle)
12. Full-sized 7th Generation Dishwashing Liquid (join Recycle Bank and got free points for joining, which I used to get a coupon for the detergent. I paid twenty-six cents of tax for it.)
13. Sample of Tide with Febreeze
14. South Beach Diet breakfast bar
15. $5 gift card to Subway (for filling out a survey on T-Mobile's new My Perks program)
16. Kashi Breakfast Bar