Monday, January 10, 2011

Does this make me legit?

So, I am featured as one of the Top 100 Finance Blogs for college students HERE. I am pretty far down on the page and they describe the blog in this way, "This blog exhorts readers to “join me as I share the strategies, trials, and tribulations of getting out of debt and saving for a down payment on a home by the end of my 30th year!” Posts discuss life as a teacher, personal savings goals, personal efforts towards debt reduction, and ideas for saving money (even low-cost recipe ideas)."

Sounds about right. The cool kids have a banner with their logo and such on it. I'm not that cool though, sicne I don't know how to make my own header. :( Anyway, it's a good list if you're looking for some new PF blogs to read. Check it out.

4 comments:

  1. No way! Totally legit- I always knew you would take over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well how exciting for you! congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm going to check it out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! so cool! yeah, I don't know how to make those headers either. you are so legit! Ps. I love your background, looks familiar! ;)

    ReplyDelete