Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November Goals

I think I'm the only PF blogger who doesn't make/post monthly goals...did you hear that whoosh and then a thud? That was me, jumping on the bandwagon...

1. Finish Christmas shopping, spending no more than $100 more. I should have my Amazon gift cards posted by the end of the month, which gets me enough for an order with free shipping. I've got some other plans, but since I'm not an anonymous blogger, I need to keep that on the DL until after Christmas.
2. Prepare and host Thanksgiving dinner for under $75. I'll be serving 6-8 people. This will involve some couponing and asking the family to bring some items instead of stubbornly doing most everything myself. Though I do really want to make a homemade pie this year. Looks like other people are bringing rolls, salad, and wine.
3. Organize my file cabinet. This has been on my to-do list since...oh forever. It needs to happen. It will happen.
4. Stay in my budget for eating out/fun money! I did this last month, but I had birthday coupons and people taking me out, so that was an easy month. I really want to do it this time!

1 comment:

  1. You are ahead of the christmas shopping curve. Good luck this month

    ReplyDelete