Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekly Money Checkup

My Pretty Pennies is yet another fabulous PF blog that I read and I've decided to start participating in her Weekly Money Checkup! There are five questions each week...without further ado...


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my cell phone bill. It hasn't been a very spendy week. :)
2. Today I feel content towards money. I've met some goals this month and things are definitely under control.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was talk to my friend Shelley on the phone for three hours last night. I miss her!
4. I will consider this week a success if I get all my copies made for the first two weeks of school. And figure out the yearbook theme with the kiddos. Yes, it's the first week of school.
5. My first job was working at a flower shop that also sold shaved ice (like sno cones but better). It's an odd combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment