Monday, September 20, 2010

Another Item on the 'to buy list' checked off!

Today I went to lunch with my grandma. She not only paid for my soup, salad, and breadsticks at Olive Garden, but as a surprise took me shopping and said I could pick out one thing at Burlington Coat Factory. Which is a misnomer, because they are more like Ross where they have all sorts of stuff. Anyway, I found a Guess purse which was originally $115 marked down to $42.99. I felt like that might have been too expensive, but I held onto it while I looked around. My grandma saw it and asked if that's what I wanted. I said maybe and she asked, "Do you like it?" I said yes, and she said, "Then get it."

So I did. I needed a new black purse since mine was frayed and pretty worn out. I love the new one because it's the perfect size-big enough to lug around my stuff without feeling like luggage. :) The old one is the the goodwill bag and the new one is full of my stuff and ready to hit the streets tomorrow! Thanks Grandma!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to be seen with you carrying that "fuck me" purse...

    ReplyDelete