Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Things I Accomplished Over Spring Break

*Thew a baby shower
*Watched Season 1 of United States of Tara
*Read my book club book in one sitting (not a fan)
*Got most of my rough drafts of National Boards stuff done
*Did seven, yes seven, loads of laundry
*Changed my sheets
*Hand-washed my delicates
*Cleaned the apartment (really, really well)
*Biked 11 miles
*Made progress on A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers
*Used my Victoria's Secret coupon for the month
*Took in my dry cleaning (I'll pick it up after payday)
*Went to church for Good Friday and Easter
*Made some new friends/acquaintances

2 comments:

  1. You threw a baby shower? Were you betting for, or against it? I can never remember how baby shower fixing works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you don't teach English.

    ReplyDelete