Sunday, April 18, 2010

Free Music

Search & WinSo I once again had enough Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks to get free shipping, so I took advantage and ordered three CDs. Yeah! I never let myself buy CD's, but I'm really excited about getting one in the mail. I say one, because the other two are for my roommate's birthday, which is next month. I don't think she reads my blog (She hears enough of my thoughts and I don't think she needs another insight into my brain. Not in a mean way, but you know...). But, just in case she decides to check in, I won't list what CDs I got her. They're good ones though.

For myself? I got Lady Gaga's CD. I used to think I didn't like Lady Gaga, but then every time I heard a song of hers on the radio, I really enjoyed it. So then I was embarrassed that I liked Lady Gaga. Now? Eff, that, I LOVE her. I'm stoked to have her CD to listen to in my car at full volume. And to dance around my apartment to. Heck yes!

I end this post the way all people who are on Swagbucks would-with a shameless plug. If you're not doing Swagbucks, you should be. Totally legit, pretty simple. I've earned $45 in Amazon gift cards since November. If you're not a member, click on the link above to join. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment