Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I got the power

Or, more accurately, I don't.

I came home from watching LOST at my friend Juliet's house on Tuesday night only to discover that my power cord for my laptop broke. As in, the cord and wires were frayed and one piece was connected to the computer and one piece was on the floor. What the...? I think it was just wear and tear (my laptop is almost four years old), but boo. And weird.

So, I did some research. If I got a new one at the Apple store, it would cost me $79. No thanks. I looked up the product on Ebay and found it for $22.45 including shipping. Much better. The seller had a very high feedback rating, so it looks like it's all above board. I'm sure it's an imitation part, but as long as it works, that's fine by me! I love that I saved $50 by doing just a little bit of research. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment