2. Increase amount I am contributing to my retirement accounts to 10% of my income. Pending. I am opening my Roth IRA in August, and with the $500/month I am putting there, plus my 403(b) contributions, I am over 10%.
3. Increase the amount I pay toward my student loans by $100 per month as soon as my car is paid off. Pending. August is officially the first month I do not have a car payment, so we'll see if this is the plan I go with.
4. Finish and PASS National Boards. Pending. I finished them, but won't know if I passed until November/December.
5. Get a raise via salary points by the end of this school year. CHECK! It went into effect on my April paycheck. :)
6. Start a travel fund-Changed! I decided to take advantage of the great interest rate on my Summer Saver account and do one big savings account. But some of that money could certainly be used for travel.
7. Car mileage goal that I forgot to keep track of. VOID.