Sunday, March 11, 2012

The last few weeks I have not been the most disciplined. I've over eaten, haven't exercised, and been too free with my spending...I drove through at McDonalds for coffee and ended up getting food too three times last week. Ugh.

So, this week shall be called A Return to Discipline.
Goal 1. Run intervals three times.
Goal 2. Have three no spend days.
Goal 3. No fast food or eating out alone.
Goal 4. Track spending each night, so I can really se what I'm spending.

I know that I can be a very disciplined person, I just need to get back on the wagon! I haven't gone wild, but I know I could be more aggressive in my savings goals and more disciplined about my health.

Do you ever find yourself lacking discipline? How do you get it back?

3 comments:

  1. Get it, girl! Spring time has always been the worst for me in regards to my spending, but I've been really focused on breaking that habit. I thought about it all day yesterday while I was out running errands, and while I wasn't as disciplined as I would have liked to be, I did pass up a few things that weren't really needed. I think I'll plan a couple no spend days for myself this week. Baby steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have times where I'm sorely lacking discipline. What works for me is a review of my goals and progress towards meeting them. Or re-reading some of my older posts to motivate myself (or give myself a kick in the pants).

    I think it's important to realize that there's an ebb & flow with discipline much like anything else. The key is to smooth out the peaks & valleys as much as possible and to notice when you're off the wagon. I have no doubt you'll be back in action ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals for the week, I love to write a check list to keep me in line. Seeing the ticks (usually in purple pen) really motivate me as I work through what I want to achieve.

    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete