Saturday, February 15, 2014

Start Spreading the News...

I hadn't updated again because I sort of assumed I lost all my readers in my blogging absence (which I totally get). But then Jolie commented, wondering what was new with me. So, I assume at least ONE person is still reading.

I could blog about how we're doing with my husband's student loan payoff, or what my plans are for our tax returns, or how we had a frugal Valentine's Day, or any number of things. But, I figured maybe I should start with our biggest, most exciting news...

I'm having a baby in August!

I'm excited, and nervous, and planning up a storm (I finished registering three weeks ago), and I look chunky, and I have heartburn.

And it's all pretty great.

More updates to follow! (I hope...I'd like to find my blogging mojo if anyone is still reading).

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is fantastic news LBC! So happy for you two and the new adventures you will have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's wonderful news! So happy for you and I hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news! Congratulation from Hungary!
    Edith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm glad you're back! I was checking back for a while but have been pretty busy. Congrats on the impending new arrival!

    ReplyDelete