Saturday, February 15, 2014

Start Spreading the News...

I hadn't updated again because I sort of assumed I lost all my readers in my blogging absence (which I totally get). But then Jolie commented, wondering what was new with me. So, I assume at least ONE person is still reading.

I could blog about how we're doing with my husband's student loan payoff, or what my plans are for our tax returns, or how we had a frugal Valentine's Day, or any number of things. But, I figured maybe I should start with our biggest, most exciting news...

I'm having a baby in August!

I'm excited, and nervous, and planning up a storm (I finished registering three weeks ago), and I look chunky, and I have heartburn.

And it's all pretty great.

More updates to follow! (I hope...I'd like to find my blogging mojo if anyone is still reading).

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is fantastic news LBC! So happy for you two and the new adventures you will have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Fabulous news!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's wonderful news! So happy for you and I hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic news! Congratulation from Hungary!
    Edith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm glad you're back! I was checking back for a while but have been pretty busy. Congrats on the impending new arrival!

    ReplyDelete