Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thanks, Stranger

You all know how much I love using Swagbucks to get free gift cards from Amazon. For a while, I was super on top of it, making sure I did searches for EVERYTHING, getting lots of referrals, I was on a roll.

In the last few months, I've been a lot more lax about using it. I still use Swagbucks, but I also use my Google toolbar (since they got rid of the Safari toolbar...boooooo). I don't do the Daily Poll daily. But, I decided to get back into it and make an effort.

I logged on and noticed that my total seemed a little higher than I would have expected. Then I saw that I have a few new referrals, one of whom is all over it! In the last week that one referral has earned me 56 Swagbucks. Score! I also have a few others that are still plugging along, which is great!

I have no idea who the new referral is, so if it's a reader who used my referral link, thank you! It not only added to my total, but it's also motivated me to get back on there and earn those Swagbucks everyday. And if you're not yet doing Swagbucks to earn free gift cards, you should be. And you should use my referral link to make me happy. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've only ever referred one person to swagbucks they have never won any bucks so I haven't yet started earning through referrals :( Congrats on your referral!

    ReplyDelete