1. Pay off my car! CHECK! I paid off my car in July. It's GREAT not to have that liability anymore.
2. Increase amount I am contributing to my retirement accounts to 10% of my income. Nope. But, I am setting up an automatic Roth IRA deduction each month for 2012, so this should happen next year.
3. Increase the amount I pay toward my student loans by $100 per month as soon as my car is paid off. CHECK! I now pay an extra $300 per month, so that I can be debt free by 30!
4. Finish and PASS National Boards. CHECK! My extra pay for that should start coming in January. Yessssss.
5. Get a raise via salary points by the end of this school year. CHECK! I got a raise last May.
6. Start a travel fund so that I can begin to save up for a bigger trip in the next couple of years. Nope.
7. Put less than 8,000 miles on my car. Nope. I put close to 10,000 miles on it.